Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beginnings and Ends

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite a while now but the time has never been quite right. Well now seems as good a time as ever. I have just come to the end of my first year at university and it has been, without a doubt, the best year of my life. I have safely achieved all of the clichés, met amazing people, drunk far too much and had some incredible experiences. But it has been so much more than that, for the first time in my life I am truly content with where I am and what I am doing. All of the pieces have fit into place.

This must be partly down to the wonderful city in which I find myself. Oxford.



I have wanted to live here since I came on a school trip aged 13 and in September 2012 that wish finally came true. I enrolled as an English Literature student at Oxford Brookes University and it has turned out to be the best decision I have ever made.

This blog is going to be full of my musings and adventures, through my summer and on into the rest of my time at university and beyond. Who knows where this may take me?

Here's to the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment