Friday 14 June 2013

Joule(s) In The Crown

Yesterday I was a little bit naughty (a lot). On a visit into Leamington Spa with an old friend I happened to stroll past Joules. And outside of Joules was posted one of my all time favourite words: 'SALE'. I was in like a shot.

My love affair with Joules formed fairly recently. I have been a stalwart Jack Wills wearer for years but I had decided it was time to dip my toe into the waters of some other preppy outfitters. From my first shop I fell hard and fast. I could easily spend my last penny in there (and almost did). It took infinite amounts of will power to restrain my crazed garment grabbing.

First up, Muck Boots.
 I have been eyeing up these beauties FOREVER. After months of never being able to source my size the muck boot gods finally answered my prayers.
Completely un-summery but considering the weather we get in this country these will probably be in action long before winter draws in.

I adore this shirt. Everything about it is so perfect. The pattern, the cut and especially the versatility. It can be worn as above, loose and unbuttoned, perfect with jeans. The real icing on the cake with this shirt is that it comes with a removable pussy bow which makes it perfect for dressing up an outfit.

I am a blazer whore. In my opinion you can never have too many (which is good considering my collection take up most of my wardrobe space).
 
My current favourite is my Mango navy military blazer (those of you who follow me on instagram may have spotted it).

Teamed with my new shirt it is equestrian perfection. Now all I need is a horse...

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit!

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ps. I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The skirt in your last post is adorable :) x

      Delete